DIZO just launched the DIZO Watch D, the company’s latest smartwatch in India, as it had announced. It has a large 1.8-inch screen with 550 nits of brightness, 2.5D curved tempered glass, and it is 15% bigger compared to older models. It has a metal frame, a textured soft silicone strap, comes with 5ATM water resistance compared to IP68 ratings in older models.
DIZO Watch D specifications
- 1.8-inch touch color LCD screen with 550 nits peak brightness, 150+ watch faces, Curved tempered glass
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with DIZO app
- 110+ Sports modes including cycling, walking and running indoors and outdoors, football, basketball, cricket, badminton, strength training, free training, jump rope, rowing, elliptical, mountaineering and yoga.
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm
- Water Resistant (5ATM)
- 350mAh battery with 14 days battery life with typical use
Pricing and availability
The DIZO Watch D comes in Classic Black, Steel White, Copper Pink, Bronze Green, and Dark Blue colours, and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 1999 from Flipkart starting from June 14th.