After introducing the HONOR 60 and the 60 Pro in December last year, HONOR today announced the HONOR 60 SE, a cheaper model in China. The company has confirmed 120Hz curved screen, 64MP rear camera, and 66W superfast charging, and also posted the images of the phone. The complete specifications have surfaced online ahead of sale later this month.
HONOR 60 SE specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED 120Hz curved display, 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 10-bit 10.7 billion colors HDR 10
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 11 with Magic UI 5.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera, LED flash, 8MP 112° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging
The HONOR 60 SE comes in Black, Green and Blue colors, is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 345 / Rs. 25,810 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB and 2499 yuan (US$ 392 / Rs. 29,330 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB model and is available to order in China. It will be available from February 18th.