Lenovo has been teasing its upcoming Legion Y90 gaming smartphone with gaming triggers for the past few weeks. The company already confirmed that it will feature a dual-engine air-cooling with cooling fins with temperature difference between the inlet and outlet air that can reach 25° C. Today Lin Lin, product director of Lenovo Legion, has posted the full spec sheet of the Legion Y90.
This confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, up to 18GB RAM with 4GB virtual RAM, 512GB + 128GB UFS 3.1 + SSD dual storage solution for 640GB total storage and a 5600mAh battery with support for 68W fast charging. We still don’t have the camera specs yet.
Lenovo Legion Y90 specifications
- 6.9-inch (2460 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate, 720Hz multi-finger touch sampling rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory, 16GB / 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory
- Android 12 with ZUI 13
- Dual SIM
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5600mAh (typical) battery with 68W fast charging
The Lenovo Legion Y90 is expected to be introduced in China sometime later this month, and we should know the exact launch date in a few days.