Micromax has launched IN Note 2, the company’s latest smartphone in the IN Note series and the successor of the IN Note 1, as it had promised. It has a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a punch-hole that houses a 16MP camera, is powered by MediaTek Helio G95 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 11, which the company says is almost stock without any bloatware. The company has not revealed when it will get Android 12 update.
Even though the back has a plastic finish, it has a shiny glass-like finish. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, packs a 48MP main, 5MP ultra-wide, 2 MP depth and 2 MP macro cameras. It has a 5000 mAh battery that can charge up to 50% in 25 minutes.
Micromax IN Note 2 specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 550 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11, upgradable to Android 12
- 48MP rear camera with f/1./79 aperture, LED flash, 5MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with f2.2 aperture, 2MP portrait camera and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.9×74.3×8.34mm; Weight: 205g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 30W fast charging
The Micromax IN Note 2 comes in Black and Oak colours, and will be available from Flipkart starting from January 30th at an introductory price of Rs. 12,490, after that it will cost Rs. 13,490.