Flipkart has been launching Nokia PureBook branded laptops in India for the past couple of years. Now a new French technology company OFF Global has announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with Nokia for the design and sale of Nokia-branded laptops internationally, excluding India. OFF Global has introduced Nokia PureBook Pro 15.6 and 17.3, two new laptops with a Full HD screen and the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i3 processor.
These feature a sleek design with an aluminum cover, are equipped with a fingerprint reader compatible with Windows Hello, feature four speakers promising superior sound quality and pack a 63 / 57Wh battery with fast charging via the USB-C port, which boosts the battery to 60% in just 30 minutes.
Nokia PureBook Pro 15.6 / 17.3 specifications
- 15.6 / 17.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LED Backlit IPS Anti-glare display with up to 250 nits brightness
- 3.30 GHz i3-1220P 10-Core processor (4.40 GHz) with 1.1GHz Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- 2MP Webcam, Built-in Microphone
- Backlit keyboard
- Windows 11
- Fingerprint reader with Windows Hello enabled
- Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB-C 3.2, 1 x USB-A 3.2, microSD card reader
- Dimensions: 399x260x19.05mm(15.6) / 19.6mm (17.3); Weight: 1.7kg (15.6) / 2.5 kg (17.3)
- 4 x 8 Ohm / 1 W speakers (two on the side, two underneath), 3.5mm audio jack
- 63wh (15.6) / 57Wh (17.3) battery with up to 10h battery life, fast charging via the USB-C port offers up to 60% in 30 minutes
Pricing and availability
The new Nokia PureBook Pro laptops come in Blue, Dark gray, Red and Silver colours, are priced at 699 Euros (US$ 784 / Rs. 59,085 approx.) and 799 Euros (US$ 896 / Rs. 67,520 approx.), respectively for the 15.6″ and 17.3″ models. These will roll out in Western Europe, Northern Africa, Thailand and Canada, reaching 22 countries by the end of 2022.
The Nokia PureBook Pro is being unveiled ahead of Mobile World Congress, with the commercial launch following in the coming months, said the company. OFF Global said that it plans to invest in a marketing campaign to support the product launch, which will be rolling out during April to
promote the Nokia laptop’s sales start. It will be introducing more models later in 2022.