Along with the Find X5 series, OPPO also introduced the OnePlus Pad, the company’s first tablet, at its China event, as it had announced. The tablet has an 11-inch 2.5K LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 870 SoC, quad speakers, 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera and a 8360mAh battery with supports 33W fast charging that can be charged fully in 116 minutes.
The company also introduced a smart magnetic keyboard and OPPO Pencil. The stylus supports 5g water pressure and 0-60° inclination angle. It is also the world’s first commercial stylus with USI protocol. It has a self-developed stylus SDK, supports 4096-level pressure sensitivity, magnetic wireless fast charging, and can be used for 11 hours with a full charge. Charging for 1 minute offers 20 minutes of usage; and the smart magnetic keyboard supports Bluetooth connection, magnetic support, and can last 4 hours a day for 30 days.
The company has also introduced James Jean × OPPO Pad limited edition that transforms the artist’s imaginative fantasy work “Summer Adventure” on the OPPO Pad with a breakthrough flash sand technology.
Through repeated polishing and sculpting, James Jean perfectly combines the painting with the silver body, presenting a myriad of beauty and the light of adventure. With pure intuition at first sight, ingenuity presents all kinds of dreams.
OPPO Pad specifications
- 11-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, 2048-level intelligent backlight, TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12 for tablet
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 252.2×163.8mx6.99mm (Black and Silver) / 7.05mm (Purple);Weight: 507g (black and silver) / 510g (purple)
- USB Type-C audio, Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- 8360mAh battery with SuperVOOC 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Pad comes in Black and Purple colours along with James Jean limited edition in Silver. Pricing as follows.
- 6GB+128GB – 2299 yuan (US$ 363 / Rs. 27,470 approx.)
- 6GB+256GB – 2699 yuan (US$ 426 / Rs. 32,250 approx.)
- 8GB+256GB – 2999 yuan (US$ 473 / Rs. 35,840 approx.)
- 8GB+256GB James Jean Artist Limited Edition with custom stylus and fine leather case – 3499 yuan (US$ 552 / Rs. 41,820 approx.)
- OPPO Pencil – 499 yuan (US$ 79 / Rs. 5,960 approx.)
- OPPO Smart magnetic keyboard – 399 yuan (US$ 63 / Rs. 4,770 approx.)
It is available to order and will go on sale in China from March 3rd. No details about the global roll-out yet.