OPPO launched its Reno7 and Reno7 Pro smartphones in India last month. Today it has introduced the Reno7 Z, a cheaper model in Thailand. This has a 6.43-inch AMOLED, but with 60Hz refresh rate compared to 90Hz in the Reno7. It also replaces the Dimensity 900 with Snapdragon 695. There is a 64MP rear camera, and a 2MP macro camera, but the 8MP ultra-wide camera is replaced by a 2MP mono camera for portrait shots.
It has a similar OPPO Glow design and also includes Dual Orbit Lights around the camera for the notifications. It has a 4500mAh battery with support for 33W SuperVOOC fast charging that can charge 31% in 15 minutes and a 100% in 63 minutes.
OPPO Reno7 Z 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 180Hz maximum touch sampling rate, up to 600 nits brightness, 93% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP mono and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.85×73.17×7.49 mm (Cosmic Black) / 7.55 mm (Rainbow Spectrum); Weight: 173g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4390mAh (minimum) battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
The OPPO Reno7 Z 5G comes in Cosmic Black and Rainbow Spectrum colours, is priced at, 12990 Thai Bhat (US$ 398 / Rs. 30,285 approx.) and will go on sale in Thailand from March 16 with pre-orders starting today. Those who pre-order will get an E-VIP Card and OPPO Sports Bag worth 7,499 baht.