OPPO already confirmed the launch of Reno 7 and Reno 7 Pro smartphones in India on February 4th. Now it has confirmed that it will launch the OPPO Watch Free, the company’s latest budget smartwatch, along with the smartphones.
OPPO Enco M32 was launched last month in Black color, now it will launch the Green color variant of the neckband headset at the event for Rs. 1,799. The black version was sold on Amazon.in, but the Green version will be available from Flipkart.
OPPO Watch Free specifications
- 1.75-inch (280 x 456 pixels) 2.5D curved AMOLED screen, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 326 PPI Pixel density
- Six-axis motion sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Optical blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 100+ sports modes with automatic tracking in 6 sports mode that includes running, walking, outdoor cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, and rowing machine
- Bluetooth 5.0, compatible with Android 6.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above
- Water-resistant (5ATM)
- 19mm Strap; Weight: 20.9g (without wrist strap), 32.6 (with strap)
- 230mAh (typical) battery up to 14 days of usage, 5 min charge for 1 day of use
The OPPO Watch Free should compete with the HUAWEI Band 6 and HONOR Band 6 as well as the upcoming Redmi Smart Band Pro that will launch in India next week, but the OPPO Watch Free is expected to cost more looking at the China price.