OPPO has introduced the OPPO Watch Free, the company’s latest budget smartwatch in India, as it had promised. It was introduced in China last year and features a 1.64-inch 2.5D curved AMOLED screen, has, Bluetooth 5.0, 24-hour heart rate monitoring and advanced sleep function with SpO2 monitoring with sleep monitoring feature “OSleep” that not only rates your quality of rest but also helps you understand your risk of sleep apnea, says OPPO.
The smartwatch promises up to 14 days of long battery life and has fast charging that offers one day of usage with 5 minutes of charging.
OPPO Watch Free specifications
- 1.75-inch (280 x 456 pixels) 2.5D curved AMOLED screen, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 326 PPI Pixel density
- Six-axis motion sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Optical blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 100+ sports modes with automatic tracking in 6 sports mode that includes running, walking, outdoor cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, and rowing machine
- Bluetooth 5.0, compatible with Android 6.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above
- Water-resistant (5ATM)
- 19mm Strap; Weight: 20.9g (without wrist strap), 32.6 (with strap)
- 230mAh (typical) battery up to 14 days of usage, 5 min charge for 1 day of use
OPPO Watch Free will be available in India soon priced at Rs. 5999.
OPPO Enco M32 in Green
As promised, OPPO also launched the green colored Enco M32 headset in India after it launched the Black colored model last month.
The OPPO Enco M32 green is priced at Rs. 1,799 and will be available for purchase starting February 9, 2022, on Flipkart, OPPO.com and across all retail outlets.
Consumers purchasing the headset during the first sale period on Flipkart and the OPPO store between February 9 and February 11th get a Rs. 300 discount, so they can get it for Rs. 1,499.