Redmi 10A, successor to Redmi 9A has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals a similar 6.53-inch HD+ screen, 13-megapixel rear camera, a 5-megapixel camera on the front, and a 5000mAh battery battery. Even though this doesn’t reveal the processor, the Geekbench listing revealed that it will stick to MediaTek Helio G25 with up to 4GB of RAM, and run Android 11.
The main change is that it will feature a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor near the rear camera module.
Redmi 10A rumoured specifications
- 6.53-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 IPS LCD Dot Drop screen
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.9×77×9.0mm; Weight: 194g
- Splash proof (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The Redmi 10A is expected to come in several colours, and we can expect the official announcement sometime in March.