At its event, Xiaomi under its Redmi brand launched its Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G smartphone as the successor to last year’s Redmi Note 10 Pro phone. The phone has a 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED DotDisplay with a 16MP camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by MediaTek Helio G96 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM, and has liquid cooling. The phone has a 108MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
The phone has an EVOL Pro design with flat sides and a glass back, feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5000mAh battery with support for 67W turbocharging that can charge up to 50% in 15 minutes and comes with the charger in the box.
Redmi Note 11 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12mm; Weight: 202g
- Splash reistant (IP53)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11 Pro comes in Star Blue and Stealth Black with a frosted glass back and also comes in Phantom White colour, and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 17,999 for the 6GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 19,999. The reason for the introductory price is that the company says it might be hiked soon. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting from March 23rd.