Along with the Note 11S, Redmi also introduced the Redmi Note 11, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Redmi Note 11 series for the global markets. It has a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 16MP selfie camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, and packs a 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in around an hour.
Redmi Note 11 specifications
- 6.43-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1000 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions:159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09mm; Weight: 179g
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC (select markets only)
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11 comes in Star Blue, Twilight Blue and Graphite Gray colours and is priced at $179 (Rs. 13,405 approx.) for 4GB+64GB, $199 (Rs. 14,905 approx.) for 4GB+128GB and $229 (Rs. 17,150 approx. for 6GB + 128GB models. Early bird pricing will start at $159 when it goes on sale on January 28th and 29th on AliExpress.