Along with the Redmi Note 11 Pro series phones, Xiaomi under its Redmi brand also launched the Redmi Watch 2 Lite, as it had announced. The smartwatch packs a 1.55-inch LCD screen, supports 100+ workout modes, has GPS, feature 5 ATM water resistance, Heart rate and SpO2 monitoring, sleep tracking, mensural cycle tracking and promises up to 10 days of battery life.
Redmi Watch 2 Lite specifications
- 1.55-inch (320 x 360 pixels) TFT LCD screen, 100+ watch faces
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 6.0 and later or iOS 10.0 and later, Xiaomi Wear/Xiaomi Wear Lite works with Strava and Apple Health
- Optical heart rate sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, electronic compass, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou
- 110+ fitness modes, including 17 professional modes
- 24-hour Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO₂ Tracking, Sleep Quality Tracking, Stress Level Monitoring, Deep Breath Exercise, Female mensural cycle tracking
- Music control, Weather Forecast, Notifications, Do not disturb, Idle Alerts, Incoming Call Notification, Alarm, Countdown Timer and Find My Phone
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Dimensions: 41.2×35.3×10.7mm; Weight: 35g (including strap)
- 262mAh battery with up to 10 days of usage under typical usage mode, 5 days under heavy usage mode, 14 hours continuous GPS mode
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Watch 2 Lite comes in Ivory, Black and Blue colours with straps in matching Ivory Creme, Midnight Black and Blue Dragon colours and also in Pink Punch and Olive Rush colours.
It is priced at Rs. 4999 and will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Reliance Digital, Mi Home stores and other retail partners from March 15th.