Samsung Galaxy A53 5G (SM-A5360), successor to Galaxy A52 / A52s surfaced in renders a few months back, and it also surfaced in benchmarks revealed Exynos 1200 SoC codenamed S5E8825 and Android 12. Now the phone has been certified by TENAA revealing the complete specifications and the design.
3C certification revealed a 15W charger in the box, but it should support 25W fast charging, similar to the predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.46-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa CPUs) Exynos 1200 processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers with sound by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.5×74.7×8.1mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4860mAh (minimum) battery with 25W fast charging
Since it has been certified, we can expect it to go official in the coming weeks.