vivo has launched Y33T, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Y series in India after the launch of Y21T earlier this month. It packs a 6.58-inch FHD+ screen with 90.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 680 with 8GB of RAM and 4GB of virtual RAM, 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro camera.
The phone has an ultra slim 8 mm body, Dual-Tone Step on the back, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
vivo Y33T specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) FHD+20.07:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with FuntouchOS 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth camera and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.26×76.08×8.0mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W charging
The vivo Y33T comes in Mirror Black and Midday Dream colours, is priced at Rs. 18,990 for the single 8GB + 128GB and is available from online and offline channels starting today, January 11th.