Xiaomi just launched the Xiaomi 11T Pro, the company’s latest flagship phone and the successor to last year’s 10T Pro in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz AdaptiveSync AMOLED flat display, TrueColor, and HDR10+, 1000 nits of peak brightness, and up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision and has DisplayMate A+ ratings. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 888 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM with 3GB of virtual RAM, has VC liquid cooling and supports 13 5G bands in India.
The phone runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top, and Xiaomi has confirmed 3 Android OS updates and 4 years of security updates for the phone. The phone has a 108MP wide-angle, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle and a 5MP 2x telemacro camera. It has AI Cinema modes, 8K recording and HDR10+. One-click AI cinema modes. There is also audio zoom feature, Dolby Atmos and dedicated dual speakers with has SOUND BY Harman Kardon.
There is X-axis linear vibration motor, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with support for 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge technology that can charge up to 100% charge in just 17 minutes. This uses dual charge pumps, dual-cell battery structure, MTW, Graphene application on Li-ion battery and Mi-FC technology.
The company says that the Xiaomi 11T Pro retains up to 80% battery capacity even after 800 charge or discharge cycles. It added that it has gone through 34 safety checks, has TUV Rheinland Safe Fast-Charge system certification and 9 real-time temperature monitoring system.
Xiaomi 11T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 800 nits (typ) / 1000 nits max brightness, Dolby Vision, MEMC, P3 wide color in Pro model, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11, MIUI 13 and Android 12 update soon
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro AF (3cm-7cm) camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.1×76.9×8.8mm; Weight: 204g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/66/77/78) Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge
The Xiaomi 11T Pro comes in Celestial Magic, Meteorite Black and Moonlight White colours, is priced at Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB + 128GB, Rs. 41,999 for the 8GB + 256GB and the top-end 12GB + 256GB version costs Rs. 43,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and retail stores starting today at 2PM.
- Up to Rs. 5000 instant discount with Citi cards and EMI
- Additional exchange offer up to Rs. 5000